Client Manager (Tokyo) Full-Time
We're hiring in Tokyo! Candidates should have an understanding of hotel electronic distribution. Responsibilities include managing relationships with partners, managing implementation processes, and providing post-implementation support to both travel distributors and hotel suppliers in Japan. Fluency in English and Japanese is essential.Apply Now
Digital Marketing Manager (APAC - Shanghai, Hong Kong, or Singapore preferred) Full-Time
Actively manage and support digital marketing campaigns for Customers (including but not limited to independent hotels, small to medium sized hotel groups, global hotel chains, digital marketing agencies, OTAs, etc.) that have contracted and implemented any and/or all of DerbySoft’s Marketing ServicesApply Now
Business Development Manager (North America - Dallas preferred) Full-Time
Develop a customer base for DerbySoft’s Marketing Services in the Americas region focusing on small to mid-size hotel groups, representation companies, branded chains, OTAs and, digital marketing agencies. The ideal candidate has previously established business relationships and is an ambitious self-starter who is ready to win business with a market leading software platform.Apply Now
Digital Marketing Manager (Americas - Dallas preferred) Full-Time
Actively manage and support digital marketing campaigns for Customers (including but not limited to independent hotels, small to medium sized hotel groups, global hotel chains, digital marketing agencies, OTAs, etc.) that have contracted and implemented any and/or all of DerbySoft’s Marketing Services.Apply Now
Online Content Manager (Shanghai or Dallas preferred) Full-Time
As part of the Marketing Team, the Content Manager will develop, own, and execute both a Content Strategy and a Content Calendar that aligns with and advances the Marketing Team’s efforts to increase company visibility and drive website traffic and engagement with the end goal of increasing revenue always at top of mind. The Content Manager must be a native English speaker with excellent writing skills and the ability to generate content efficiently.
• Develop content strategy aligned with the company’s short and long-term marketing goalsApply Now
• Write content, work with internal SMEs' writing, and manage freelance content creators
• Collaborate with marketing colleagues and design team to plan and develop site content
• Distribute content to online channels & social media platforms driving traffic and engagement
• Ensure compliance with copyright and data protection laws
• Ensure brand consistency across all content
Business Development Manager (Germany or DACH region preferred) Full-Time
DerbySoft's One Platform is looking for a Business Development Manager to help grow its platform customer base. The ideal candidate will have a background in hotel distribution, channel management and digital marketing with a strong understanding of the hospitality distribution landscape in the European region. Established business relationships are an advantage but not essential for an ambitious self-starter ready to win business with a market leading software platform.
Excellent written and spoken English is essential, additional languages are an advantage.
Key responsibilities:Apply Now
Sell our One by DerbySoft Platform (ONE BY DERBYSOFT) by creating and maintaining leads and target lists for potential new customers and maintaining activity data via pipedrive.com (DerbySoft’s CRM)
● Identifying business opportunities across the digital marketing and hospitality sector and assessing their commercial merit for further consideration
● Extensive travel requirements including representing trade shows, industry events and customer conferences
● Lead generation by establishing and maintaining business relationships with clients at all levels
● Preparation, negotiation and execution of commercial contracts in a professional and expedient manner
● Achieve annual revenue targets set by Director of Business Development
● Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates for designated client base
● Facilitate the development of strong commercial and personal relationships between the customer at all levels of their business in order to generate new revenue opportunities
● Translate technical concepts and commercial approaches to other staff in an easy to understand manner
● Assist in developing the One by DerbySoft Platform (ONE BY DERBYSOFT) product offering by translating customer needs into revenue opportunities
● Identify emerging trends within the hotel channel management and distribution space and look at how these can be translated into opportunities for technical and commercial development.