Client Manager (Tokyo) Full-Time
We're hiring in Tokyo! Candidates should have an understanding of hotel electronic distribution. Responsibilities include managing relationships with partners, managing implementation processes, and providing post-implementation support to both travel distributors and hotel suppliers in Japan. Fluency in English and Japanese is essential.Apply Now
Digital Marketing Manager (APAC - Shanghai, Hong Kong, or Singapore preferred) Full-Time
Actively manage and support digital marketing campaigns for Customers (including but not limited to independent hotels, small to medium sized hotel groups, global hotel chains, digital marketing agencies, OTAs, etc.) that have contracted and implemented any and/or all of DerbySoft’s Marketing ServicesApply Now
Business Development Manager (North America - Dallas preferred) Full-Time
Develop a customer base for DerbySoft’s Marketing Services in the Americas region focusing on small to mid-size hotel groups, representation companies, branded chains, OTAs and, digital marketing agencies. The ideal candidate has previously established business relationships and is an ambitious self-starter who is ready to win business with a market leading software platform.
Experience and SkillsApply Now
• University/College Degree and a minimum of 5 years work experience in digital marketing within ad agency, travel and/or hospitality fields
• Background in and understanding of digital marketing. Knowledge of travel/hospitality distribution is also desirable
• Fluent in written and spoken English, 2nd language skills in French, German or Spanish is an asset
Digital Marketing Manager (Americas - Dallas preferred) Full-Time
Actively manage and support digital marketing campaigns for Customers (including but not limited to independent hotels, small to medium sized hotel groups, global hotel chains, digital marketing agencies, OTAs, etc.) that have contracted and implemented any and/or all of DerbySoft’s Marketing Services.
Experience and SkillsApply Now
• University/College Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years work experience in digital marketing in the ad agency, travel and/or hospitality industries
• The role requires a background in digital marketing and, ideally, an understanding of hospitality electronic distribution.
Fluency in English (written and spoken) and a major
Implementation Manager - Marketing Services (Americas - Dallas Preferred) Full-Time
The Candidate will act as the primary point of contact between new customers, both suppliers and distributors, and DerbySoft. The candidate will also implement customers according the contractual and product requirements along with supporting existing customers by working with DMMs to affect any operational changes to those customers in a fast and efficient manner. They are expected to feedback to management in order to provide continued improvement in service and operational effectiveness thus enabling the organization to meet its commercial objectives and satisfaction for our clients.
● Fluency in English (written and spoken)Apply Now
● Flexibility of work schedule and ability to adapt working hours of both internationally based colleagues and customers.
● The role requires a background in hospitality electronic distribution, either OTA, Meta or CRS, and, ideally, an understanding of digital marketing
● University/College degree and/or a minimum of 10 years work experience in digital marketing, travel and/or hospitality
● Creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
● Ability to read, understand, and explain software specifications
● Strong technical skills
● Ability to act as a liaison between hotel chains, channels and software engineers
● Strong analytical skills with an outstanding record of professional achievement
● Strong planning and organizational capabilities
● Faultless communication, written and verbal
● Independent and self-disciplined approach to market analysis, seeking product updates and training with an ability to communicate commercial opportunities to both internal peers and external customers
● Proficiency in Google Docs and MS Office applications
● Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
● Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
● Ability to build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Nurtures customer relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions
● Ability to use technical knowledge and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad based business knowledge to meet and exceed job requirements and customer expectations
● Well developed interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrable history of building lasting, professional relationships
Content Specialist (Dallas/Ft. Worth Area) Full-Time
The Content Specialist is a support role that works to ensure the successful collection of content from suppliers for distribution to their partners. This includes identifying the methods in which content will be collected from suppliers and stored in the DerbySoft hotel repository, and supporting a standard content API that can be used by distributors to access the content.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
-Provide subject matter expertise to stakeholders, including client managers, business development, customers, and technology vendors.
-Maintain a working knowledge of the Content Services products and the tools required to support those products.
-Maintain documentation reflecting specific content types and fields supported by each supplier.
-Ensure content and product quality standards are met.
-Work with suppliers to address content issues raised by distributors and fulfill any information gaps.
-Conduct testing of system changes made by the development team, clients and vendors to confirm working as expected.
-Manage system change requests and defects related to Content Services product.
-Maintain a development backlog of system changes.
-Provide clear and detailed functional requirements to the development team.
-Contribute to the development of product strategies and road maps.Apply Now
Global Event Manager - Dallas/Ft. Worth Full-Time
An experienced event marketer with a solid track record of managing and creating events that build brand and produce pipeline.
Global role working from UK and Dallas.
Working closely with the marketing team and business units leaders.
What we have available:
Working as part of the global DerbySoft Marketing Team, the Global Events Manager will be responsible for running our portfolio of seminars, tradeshows, webinars and corporate events globally.
This will include planning and managing the programs so that they are fully integrated across our marketing campaigns.
Working cross functionally, they will define and execute on the program goals, messages, audience generation/email campaigns, speaker plan, collateral, event websites and registration, and event logistics.
The role requires a proven ability to build brand and pipeline through in person events and demonstrate effective pre to post events expertise from concept to completion.
What you bring:
Experience: an experienced event marketer with a solid track record of managing and creating events that build brand and produce pipeline. A B2B focus is preferred.
ROI Focused: Demonstrated experience in executing and measuring return on investment in corporate and 3rd party events.
Tech Savvy: Working knowledge of B2B marketing platforms, such as Marketing Automation tools (Marketo preferably), CRM Systems and analytical tools.
Project Management: Organised outstanding project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects.
Motivated: Self-motivated, positive person that enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
Collaborative: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.Apply Now
The right candidate must speak english fluently. Another language will be beneficial.